Wednesday, March 21, 2007

5 Weeks

My heartburn is beginning to cease which is nice. Everything I ate was giving me heartburn, which was a little annoying. I am tired in the afternoons a lot and am finding out that I am taking more naps. My breasts are becoming bigger and I had to get a new bra already. I sleep in a sport's bra some nights because they are so sore and it seems to help.
I found out this week that Sarah Mwango is pregnant too. I am excited for both her and Edwin. Our weddings were three weeks apart, so we got to go through that together. Sarah's due date is four days after mine, so we will get to go through this together too. It will be nice to be able to relate with someone else!
My friend Brooklynn has offered a crib to Matt and I. It was given to them after they found out they were pregnant, but they never used it. They just stored it away and it is basically brand new. This is such a blessing because cribs are expensive. We haven't seen it yet, but Brooklynn said it was the light wood coloring. Matt isn't the biggest fan of that, so he says he will sand it down and re-stain it. We will see what it looks like before we have him do that though!
I sent off my application for Oregon Health Plan. They say it takes about two weeks for you to get approved and your card mailed to you. I am glad that it is all taken care of because that way our families don't have to worry about it.

No comments: