Wednesday, March 21, 2007

4 Weeks

I haven't really been experiencing any morning sickness yet or any other symptoms. I have had a lot of heartburn, which I never get so that is something new for me to deal with. I have had some minor cramping.
Since I don't have insurance, I have to apply for the Oregon Health Plan. I am going to try to get my application in by the end of the week, so that will be taken care of. I printed off the application and filled it all out. It is pretty basic, it just requires a lot of copies of things. So, I have to get my pay stub copied, my doctor's note, my Student Aid Report, and my birth certificate. Getting all of that stuff together has been kind of a pain.
I am still not used to the idea that I am pregnant. I can't believe that Matt and I are going to be parents. I am worried about what a lot of people are going to say, since we haven't been married for a year yet. I am also not looking forward to the hearing people's opinion about why I am using a doctor instead of a mid-wife. Matt and I have chosen the way we want to go about it and don't really need other's opinion on it.
I bought the book "What to expect When expecting". It is has a lot of good information on it and it is a easy to read. I have skipped ahead to the the later months of pregnancy and I think I have the whole book read now!

No comments: