Tuesday, June 19, 2007

19 Weeks

I can't believe that I forgot to post about week 19! I thought I did, but I guess not. That was two weeks ago and I am having a hard time remembering what happened.
Still having a lot of the same symptoms:
heartburn
backache
leg cramps

I am starting to feel less tired during the day, but have a harder time sleeping comfortably. I did feel the baby kick this week. I haven't been sure if that is what I have been feeling, but this was definitely kicking. It was really neat and I wanted to share it with Matt. I tried seeing if Matt could feel it before he left for his week in Portland, but he couldn't. Hopefully when he gets back he will.
We go in for our ultra-sound next and I am really excited/nervous. I just want everything to be okay with the babies development.

No comments: