Saturday, June 9, 2007

18 Weeks

I am so far behind that it is almost time to blog about week 19! There wasn't really anything new this week. I have really felt the baby move a lot. It moves a little when I lie down to go to sleep at night. I guess it is kind of good practice for when the baby is here:)
The new thing this week was leg cramps in the middle of the night. I think every night I got at least one if not more. The first time I jumped out of bed it really scared Matt. He thought there was something my belly and the baby. It was cute.
I can't believe that I am almost half way through my pregnancy. It has gone by so fast. I am a little shocked that I am not showing more. I am hoping that I start to show more in the next month or so. But, who knows maybe I won't get that big!

No comments: