Tuesday, August 14, 2007

28 Weeks

Symptoms:
* back ache
* leg cramps
* aching pain on my right side of rib cage


This week I can really feel the baby in rib cage. I think he thinks my ribs are a punching bag or something. I think he has kneed, elbowed, and kicked me in the ribs:) It isn't to the point where it hurts yet when he does it. When he does move up into my ribs, I get this aching pain and it is only on my right side. If I pinch it, then it goes away. It is so uncomfortable sometimes and I am having a hard time breathing sometimes.
I went into to do my glucose screening this week. I had to drink this orange soda basically. They allow you five minutes to drink it, so I thought I would pace myself while reading a magazine. I lost track of time and she tells me I have a minute left, well I had more than half the bottle left! I had to chug which almost made me throw up. I came back in an hour and they drew my blood. I haven't heard anything from the doctor, so that means I must not have anything wrong. The drink did make me a little sick for the rest of the day.
My mom got to feel the baby move this week. I think he was elbowing me, we were both trying to figure it out. I was excited that she really got to feel it this time. Also Katelyn got to feel him do the same thing. I was driving and he started moving so I put her hand on my stomach and he went crazy. Katelyn was excited that she finally got to feel it.
I bought the crib bedding this week. It was fun to put the crib together. I also bought the a paint and have started painting the room. I had to re-paint the changing table and I almost finished with that.
I am excited for baby shower next month that Karli is holding for me in Ontario. I will also have another in La Grande in October. It will be fun to see what "we" get!

No comments: