Wednesday, August 8, 2007

27 Weeks

My symptoms are pretty much the same for this week as last. I am kind of lazy today and I don't feel like typing them out.
This past week has been kind of a downer week for me. I have been really depressed about how my body looks. I see all these other pregnant women around town and friends that are pregnant and they all look great and then here I come. I know that every pregnant lady feels this way at least once during her pregnancy. Matt tells me that I look great and to be honest he still can't keep his hands off of me. It helps to know that he is still attracted to me even if I don't feel attractive.
I am going into my third trimester next week and it is weird. I am on the final stretch. It has gone by really fast. I am becoming more uncomfortable each week and I am sure that it will get worse as he gets bigger. I have been trying to guess how big he will be, but it is hard to tell. My mom had big babies. Colton was almost 12 pounds, both Kallan and I were almost ten pounds, and Katelyn was almost nine pounds. I hope I don't have a 11 pound baby like mom! I am thinking that he will be around 8 pounds or less, but who knows!
He is moving around a lot more. He doesn't really kick he just swims around:) He has changed positions. His legs are on the opposite side they were on a couple of weeks ago. I am becoming more and more emotional about his arrival. Anything with babies on tv makes me cry...yes even diaper commercials. I have also become more engrossed in my reading about labor and delivery and breast feeding. I think I have read the same sections ten times over!

No comments: