Tuesday, May 8, 2007

14 Weeks

The second trimester is so much better than first! I have only experienced a week of it, but so far I like it more:)

Symptoms:
* lower back pain
* pulling and stretching of my abdomen

I am starting to feel the lower back pain more this week. It is isn't really that bad, but after work I feel it more. I am looking into getting one of the belly bands. Matt's cousin gave me the website for them and a lot of women say that they help. I do have more energy at work now, so it isn't miserable to be there..except for the aching feet afterwards!

I have felt a lot of pulling and stretching this week. I can tell that my belly is getting ready to pop. I also can feel my uterus above my pubic bone if I push done hard enough. Also my abdomen above my pubic bone is starting to get hard, it is weird.
On Sunday I think I felt the baby move, but I am not sure. When Matt and I were on our drive, I felt this pop, pop, pop feeling. I told my mom and she said that is probably what it was. So, that was really exciting and very surreal at the same time! I am excited for Matt to be able to feel the baby in the next couple of weeks as the kicks get stronger!

No comments: